Quartz Worktops, Quartz Countertops
Over the past 4 years quartz worktops have been growing in popularity as a material for a worktop.
One of the many reasons as to why quartz worktops are so popular is high endurance.
Moreover, as these worktops are available in various colours and textures, you have multiple options to choose from. Quartz is available in many refreshing and outstanding colours, which are not available even in natural stones like granite that is known for its various ranges of colours. You can find unique colours like beige, cream, sand, off-white, and even true white in quartz. Besides these there are options like vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows. And within all these colour ranges you can choose different patterns such as reflective flecks or mirror flecks.
You can get a contemporary styled kitchen by using the right colour combination and texture.
Benefits of Quartz Worktops
- Quartz is one of the hardest substances on earth and this factor makes the quartz worktops extremely durable. Generally, these worktops comprise of 97% quartz and the rest is a resin-bonding compound for enhanced endurance.
- Quartz worktop is very hard to scratch, stain, and therefore it won’t wear out easily.
- These worktops can be cleaned easily and are virtually maintenance free. A simple wiping and dusting is enough to keep it shinning always.
- These are available in multiple colours and textures, so you can select the one to perfectly suit your décor.
- These provide a stunning and classic look to the entire area.
Range of Quartz Worktops
Call us today on (087) 6175809 for more information